IQAC has a defined Quality Objectives as:
- To aim for being a ‘College with Excellence.
- To achieve academic and administrative excellence.
- Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
- To develop stronger Industry-Academia relation for benefit of staff and students.
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development.
- To aim for International collaborations and International programs.
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration.
The IQAC team believes in planning based on:
- Analysis of current trends.
- Current needs of the education field.
- Continuous improvement in teaching-learning and evaluation.
- Use of latest technology for the betterment of students.
- Social affairs and their impact on education.
- Institutional Social responsibility.
- Appropriate decision-making.
- Effective implementation of the plans.