ABOUT R C PATEL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, SHIRPUR
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Shirpur was established in June 1992 with the aim to enhance the quality education in the field of Pharmacy and empower the quality pharmacist so that they serve the society to develop lifesaving drugs.
Right from its establishment the institute has maintained the quality with assurance in terms of Accreditation from National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi (NBA) twice on 2005 and 2009 for the B. Pharm course. Institute also accredited by NAAC, Bangalore for the period of 5 years. The affiliating K.B.C. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon has prased the institute with “A” Grade. NiRF listed us in top 50 Pharmacy institutes in India.
The institute is approved and accredited by,
- All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE)
- Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi (PCI)
- National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi (NBA)
- Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai (GoM)
- Affiliated to K.B.C. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (KBCNMU)
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore (NAAC)