The Institute is planning for development for an incubation centre with its available infrastructure and resource. At present the available facities are being utilized for extending training and instrumentation facilities. However, our team has envisaged an incubation center with a vision
“To create and sustain a viable support system for scientific and entrepreneurial endeavors”
Our focus areas include:
- Development and dissemination of teaching aids
- Nanotechnology based formulations
- Formulation of phytopharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
- Packaging material testing
- In silico screening and custom synthesis of novel chemical entities
- Drug and food testing
The mission for the proposed activities is:
- To develop a full fledged ecosystem for supporting enterprenurial ideas.
- To inculcate the entrepreneurial skills among budding innovators.
- To provide assistance in developing innovative products and support technology transfer.
- To improve indulgence of women in innovation
- To develop collaborative and self-sustaining network amongst students, faculties, researchers, entrepreneurs, government agencies and service providers.
Till date, the implied activities of the proposed incubation center have led to successful development and marketing of the following products.
1. Pharmkeys (an online platform for preparation for competitive examinations)www.pharmkeys.com
2. Formulation and development of cosmetic formulations- has led to enterprenureship endeavor – Nikol Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. The institute has provided the enterprenuer with facilites for optimization and development of the cosmetic formulations. Our staff extended the expertise for scaling up the lab batches to large scale production size.
3. Herbal formulation dvelopment and preclinical testing of an Ayurvedic formulation for kidney stone.
Type of services offered
- Mentoring Support
- Pre-Incubation Facility Support (Idea to Prototype and Innovative Business Plan Development)
- Incubation Facility Support (Innovative Business Model to Startup and Market Linkage & Growth Stage)
Facilities and Services for Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Facilities and Services for Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Access to Expert/Mentor/Advisory Service Support for One to One Mentoring/Advisory
- Access to Knowledge Resources (Paid and Non-Paid) e-Library and Library at Institute
- Access to Tools & Machinery at Advance Lab/Innovation Centre for Use
- Access/Logistic Support to take part in theme Related Competition /Conference /Seminar etc.
- Accommodation Facility at Institute/Centre
- Co-Working Space at Incubation Unit (Free/Rental Basis)
- Cubic Space at Incubation Unit on Rental/Equity Basis
- Facilitate Startup Registration & Regulatory Compliances and Use of Address for Registration
- Idea/Innovation Validation Consultation and Expert Services
- IP/Patent Filing Support – Expert Access and related Funding
- Organize of Seminars/Conference/Symposium in the Areas of Innovation/IPR/Startup
- Organize Training and Skill Development in the Areas of Innovation/IPR/Startups
- Proof of Concept (PoC) Validation & Development Consultation and Expert Services
- Technology Transfer & Commercialization Support
- Training and Skill Development in the Area of Innovation, IPR and Startup
- Virtual Incubation Support (Free/Charge Basis)